1/2 c. unsweetened orange juice
24 unsweetened strawberries
Stevia or other sweetener to equal 2 tsp. Sugar
Blend in blender and freeze until firm.
1 c. pureed strawberries
1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
1/4 c water
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 granulated Splenda
1/2 c. nonfat dry powdered milk
1/2 c water
In small saucepan, into 1/4 cup water, sprinkle gelatin. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in strawberries, lemon juice, and Splenda, set aside.
In small bowl with mixer at high speed, beat powdered milk with 1/2 cup ice water until stiff peaks form; gently stir in gelatin mixture until well combined.
Pour into shallow pan; freeze 3 hours or until firm. Makes 8 servings.
3 cups (708 ml) plain non-fat yogurt
2/3 cup (156 ml) no-sugar-added strawberry syrup
1/2 cup (83 g) sliced fresh strawberries
6 paper cups
6 wooden popsicle sticks
1. Blend yogurt and syrup. Lightly mash strawberries with a fork or potato masher.
2. Place paper cups in a muffin tin. Divide the yogurt equally between the paper cups. Add and equal amount of the mashed strawberries to each cup. Freeze until slushy, about 30 minutes. Insert a wooden stick into each cup for a handle.
3. Freeze until firm. Peel off paper cups before eating.
4 fat-free frozen waffles
2 cups (352 g) fat-free, no sugar added ice cream
1. Toast the waffles until browned. Cut each in half.
2. Place a half waffle on each dessert plate. Top with 1/2 cup (88 g) scoop of ice cream. Top with other waffle half, turning the top waffle to form a “t.”
3. Cut each strawberry into thin slices, not cutting through the stem end. Fan out slices and place on top of each sandwich to garnish. Serve immediately.